Count on me! Terms & Conditions
This Agreement details the licence Akribian AB (“we” or “us”) grant users (including students, teachers and/or parents (Users), and governs their use of the Count on me! mobile app (App) and the https://akribian.com website (Site), together all known as Count on me. By subscribing (whether on a paid for, gifted and/or trial basis) to and/or using Count on me! and/or the Site and/or the App, Users are agreeing to the terms that appear below.
- Users’ access to and use of Count on me! is conditional on their acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained within this Agreement, the Site and the Apps (General Conditions).
- User’s access to and use of Count on me! constitutes their agreement to be bound by the General Conditions. If you do not agree to any of the General Conditions, you must immediately cease using Count on me!
- We reserve the right to revise and update the General Conditions at any time effective on the date of posting to the Site the new and/or revised provisions.
- In order to access and use the App, all Users must have a valid subscription or trial. All access and use of Count on me! is strictly limited to the User’s subscription period (or where applicable, trial period). If a subscription period (or where applicable, trial period) expires and the User has not applied for a new subscription, the User’s account will be immediately suspended.
- Please note that, unless otherwise cancelled, subscriptions are renewed automatically prior to expiring.
- Subscriptions to Count on me! are for non-commercial use only. Subscriptions are not transferable.
- We reserve the right to temporarily suspend and/or cancel unpaid subscriptions.
- Once a subscription is taken out by a User, no refunds will be offered except in the event the goods/services are faulty and cannot be repaired or replaced, or otherwise in accordance with applicable statutory consumer protection laws.
- Users are liable for their own internet usage and mobile device charges. It is the responsibility of Users to ensure their computers, mobile devices and internet access is sufficient to access Count on me!
- Any User found to be intentionally misusing the Site or Apps (e.g. hacking) will have their subscriptions revoked without refund.
- Users must protect their usernames and passwords from unauthorised use.
CONSUMER DATA POLICY
- After payment, no credit card details are retained or stored.
- Stringent physical and technological measures are taken to protect User’s payment information.
OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT
- All materials displayed on the Site and the App, including without limitation all information, text, materials, graphics, software, tools, results derived from the use of software and tools, advertisements, names, logos and trade marks on the paper based version, the Site and the App (Content) are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws unless otherwise indicated.
- Copyright in the Site (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sounds recordings, computer code and software) and the Content is owned or licensed by Akribian AB (Organisation Number 559119-8469). Except as expressly authorised by these General Conditions, or by legislation or statute, Users must not in any form or by any means:
- adapt, copy, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the Content; or
- commercialise any information, products, or services obtained from any part of the Content.
- Users must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, download onto a computer, upload to a third party, post, transmit, share or distribute this Content in any way except as expressly provided for in these General Conditions or with our express prior written consent.
- Users must not use the Content for commercial purposes without first obtaining our prior written consent.
ACCESS TO AND USE OF Count on me!
- Users must not access or use the Site or the Content in any manner or for any purpose which:
- is illegal or prohibited by any laws that apply to the User;
- violates our rights in any way;
- is prohibited by the General Conditions.
- Users must take their own precautions to ensure that the process, which they employ for accessing the Site and the Apps, does not expose them to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code, or other forms of interference, which may damage their own computer system or mobile device. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to users’ own computer systems, mobile devices or data, which arises in connection with their access and/or use of the Site and/or Apps.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Although we have no reason to believe that any information contained within Count on me!, including our Site and/or App, is inaccurate, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information, nor do we undertake to keep the Site or Apps updated.
- We do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of your reliance on the accuracy or currency of information contained in the Site or App. We and our directors, officers, agents, employees and contractors do not guarantee or warrant the Site and App will be uninterrupted, without delay, error-free, omission-free, or free of viruses. The Content is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including as to accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
- Neither we, nor our directors, officers, agents, employees or contractors will be liable for any loss or damage, howsoever arising (whether in negligence or otherwise) in connection with Users’ use of, and/or access to, Count on me!, the Site, the Apps, the Content, or any omissions from the Content, save where legislation states otherwise.
- All Users must indemnify us and our directors, officers, agents, employees and contractors and keep us and all of them indemnified against all losses, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses (including legal fees), claims and damages arising from any breach by the User of the General Conditions.
- We may terminate access to the Site at any time without notice. These General Conditions will nevertheless survive any such termination.
ADVERTISING AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- The Site may contain links to third party sites (Linked Sites). Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the content of any Linked Site. We provide these hyperlinks to you as convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the Linked Site by us or our directors, officers, agents, employees and contractors. Users link to any Linked Sites entirely at their own risk.
- Neither we nor our directors, officers, agents, employees or contractors give any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, or completeness of any Linked Sites, nor do we accept any responsibility arising in any way for any errors in, or omissions from, any Linked Sites.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Swedish law. The courts of Sweden shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in connection with these General Conditions.
- If any of the General Conditions are held to be unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions will nevertheless continue in full force.